Friday 22 May 2009

Re: Contact O2 (KMM411124284V2029L0KM)‏
From: mycarewebform (mycarewebform@o2mail.co.uk)
Sent: 22 May 2009 14:44:25
To: Mr Cook (emailandevennamewithheld@spam.global)

Good Afternoon Mr Cook Thanks for emailing us about the deposit of £100.00. The deposit of £100.00 including VAT (Value Added Tax) is adjusted against the outstanding balance of £9.82 including VAT on your bill dated 23 April 2009. You can view this credit under the 'Balance brought forward' section of your April bill. This is why your April bill was £90.18 including VAT in credit. I've arranged this credit to be transferred to your bank account. It'll be transferred within 5 to 10 working days. I'm sorry for any inconvenience that may have been caused. I hope you'll find this information useful.



-Yes, I've found some information within that paragraph useful. You don't defend the fact that you lied about when you'd be giving the bond back, nor my accusation that taking it in the first place was unnecessary, so what should I deduce from that, do you think?



By the way, have you heard about our service called Analyse my bill? You can too create reports in the form of Pie chart, Bar Graph or Data table on your bill data. For more information and details check the 'Analyse my bill' section of your online bill.

Important - When you email us please provide: your date of birth, postcode and mobile number as it helps us answer your query faster.



-Important back atcha, I did provide all the info above except date of birth, and I don't believe that was asked for anywhere.



Kind regards Deepa BhandariO2 Customer Service Getting your query right the first time you email us is very important to us. If your query has not been resolved this time, please reply to this email with the words 'Need More Help' in the subject field. Telefónica O2 UK Limited, Registered in England No 1743099. Registered Office: 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 4DX.

1 comment:

Tim Lennon said...

It'll be the usual: "I'm just a customer service operator, and I can't confirm or deny what you were told when you signed up. It was someone else's fault."

Sometimes I wonder that customer service centres are just a way to push customers away, and make it harder to get the information you actually want. of course, your email is probably being answered by the out-of-country "contact centre" because they've already marked you down as a troublemaker!